I was not asking about one woman and 5 kids---I was asking about the
mass of Palestinians who were shown giving approval to the bombings---in
the streets of Palestine (with their teenage boys, in mass)  You must've
been seeing some other footage--I am referring to the footage that
caused the Prime Minister to go on TV and state that she was
reprimanding them and was sorry for their inappropriate behavior.

It seems to me, though, that when you or tyour people are asked to
account for their behavior, they either back off with a lie about
something else or they try to make you look stupid with some of their
own facts.  I do not care if you took a few dumps that day---I was
asking you what you thought of the 100's of Palestinians showing joy
over the Sept 11th bombings.  I was also wondering (because of the
anti-American spewing you wrote earlier, how you reacted.  But, I guess
I got the answer.  You attempted lies and tried to mock me.)  And, you
want to know why people have no empathy for your people (your words, not
mine!)