lol, Isaac, there is nothing I would find surprising about your sexuality at this point. ::hug:: Dana
On 7/20/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Heh... I see you missed (or ignored) the sarcasm. :) > > > > really? I find her a a bit annoying, too > > self-consciously Katherine Hepburn. But > > what do I know :) My vote for sexiest > > Trek female goes to 7 of 9... > > Dana > > > On 7/19/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >> > >> Of course, neither of them hold a candle to the > >> smoker's-voiced > >> millitant school-marm type they installed as the Captain > >> for Voyager. > >> Wrinkled, 40 and bitter... sex-EEEE! > >> > > s. isaac dealey 954.522.6080 > new epoch : isn't it time for a change? > > add features without fixtures with > the onTap open source framework > > http://www.fusiontap.com > http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm > > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| All-in-one: antivirus, antispam, firewall for your PC and PDA. Buy Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=60 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165657 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54
