Oops.  She's got ya there.  *shudder* At least it wasn't a comment about
Borg attachments....

--Ben

Dana wrote:
> lol, Isaac, there is nothing I would find surprising about your sexuality at 
> this point. 
>  ::hug::
> Dana
> 
>  On 7/20/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
>>Heh... I see you missed (or ignored) the sarcasm. :)
>>
>>
>>
>>>really? I find her a a bit annoying, too
>>>self-consciously Katherine Hepburn. But
>>>what do I know :) My vote for sexiest
>>>Trek female goes to 7 of 9...
>>>Dana
>>
>>>On 7/19/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Of course, neither of them hold a candle to the
>>>>smoker's-voiced
>>>>millitant school-marm type they installed as the Captain
>>>>for Voyager.
>>>>Wrinkled, 40 and bitter... sex-EEEE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
All-in-one: antivirus, antispam, firewall for your PC and PDA. Buy Trend Micro 
PC-cillin Internet Security
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=60

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165664
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to