hehe. Funny that the last email I read from the list contained the words 
"run away screaming." And tennis elbow too, come to think of it. Hmm. 
 ::stepping *away* from the topic::
Dana

 On 7/20/05, Ben Doom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> Oops. She's got ya there. *shudder* At least it wasn't a comment about
> Borg attachments....
> 
> --Ben
> 
> Dana wrote:
> > lol, Isaac, there is nothing I would find surprising about your 
> sexuality at
> > this point.
> > ::hug::
> > Dana
> >
> > On 7/20/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>Heh... I see you missed (or ignored) the sarcasm. :)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>really? I find her a a bit annoying, too
> >>>self-consciously Katherine Hepburn. But
> >>>what do I know :) My vote for sexiest
> >>>Trek female goes to 7 of 9...
> >>>Dana
> >>
> >>>On 7/19/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>Of course, neither of them hold a candle to the
> >>>>smoker's-voiced
> >>>>millitant school-marm type they installed as the Captain
> >>>>for Voyager.
> >>>>Wrinkled, 40 and bitter... sex-EEEE!
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165667
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to