ways to trigger rocky:

1. come through any door other than the garage door
2. make any noise outside the bedroom when he knows all are accounted
for in the bedroom
3. move around or rustle leaves in the yard at night (he hears that too!)

i hear ya ian, but rocky is just too darn good at makin' sho' his momma is safe!

:) tw