That's the stupidest thing I've read in a long time :) What'd you do,
run down to the bunker?
You're Bush hating rhetoric is getting so bad you're not making sense.
Just about every day you attack Bush about something, don't you see
you have a problem? Didn't they set up support groups for people that
couldn't accept the fact that Bush one? You know the ones that were
supposed to go to Canada but never bothered to? Michael Moore's in fat
camp so where are you going to get your talking points from while he's
away?