> Matt wrote:
> In this thread I hope I have demonstrated that it's possible to have an
> opinion that is anti-abortion and is not "ignorant", "stupid", or
> "cowardly".

Hi Matt, I don't think I said 'stupid' so I'll leave that, but on the
other 2, I'm not convinced.  First off, ignorant isn't, shouldn't be,
demeaning.  It just means you don't know or don't recognize something.
 At least that's how I'm using it.

My point is that stopping abortion means stopping unwanted pregnancies
which means, probabilistically, getting teens to stop having
unprotected s3x.  If you did that most abortions would go away.

So if you're really anti-abortion you should be fighting teen s3x with
a plan that includes goals and measures.  Most of the anti-abortion
people I've met don't even want to talk about s3x, must less how to
stop it.

Given that, they are either ignorant to the cause of abortion or too
afraid to face it.  There aren't any other options I can see.