Here, here. Ask yourself this too. Where are the military people who run
these programs going when they leave service, especially the senior people?
These defense contractors. They have a conflicting interest in saying the
systems work or they believe in them. It is self-serving. The military
culture is no different than the one in here at times. Don't agree with the
program, speak out, you get attacked, shunned and assigned to Thule,
Greenland.

-Gary