The United States has not fought a multiple front war without Allies since
the Civil War. Can you name one? Lets see, Spanish -American War - fought
with the help of the Philippine people. WWI - the US did not get involved
until the last year of the conflict. WWII - the US was but one of several
participants. Korean War, same thing. Vietnam - Australia, South Korea and
Thailand. Gulf War, Bosnia, Kosovo, same - all were fought with the
assistance of multi-national coalitions.

The real problem with the missile defense system is that it is so very
easily spoofed. When a $25 Mylar balloon that is "tuned" can spoof a
trillion dollar system, isn't that a waste?

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer