Or the time is to put better espionage systems in place. With our satellite
systems today we can see just about everything. The chance of a functional
BM falling into the hands of terrorists is extremely remote at best. Someone
flying a plane into a building I could easily buy, in fact it surprises me
no one tried it before (other than the B-25 accident with the Empire State
Building).

I hope we are all still around 20 years from now to discuss this and see
where it went. Keep the archive going forever!

-Gary