> T-Bone wrote:
> The mind of man, their educations, the magna carta, thousands of years of
> history.
>
> I don't see the point you're trying to make.

The constitution was written by a bunch of people who decided that a
monarchical class system sucked because people, by nature, were
"acquisitive" or "aspirational".  So they endeavoured to create a
system that protected people from their own worst nature, greed.  For
the most part they succeeded.

(I know many of you are politically correct about the term, but screw
it, I'm gonna keep using it because that's what it is.  I also refuse
to call gambling, "gaming".)

I guess my question for Gel would be, is your contention really that:

1.) There are many people in this world that are always and truly benevolent.
2.) A country can count on only these people aspiring to and holding office.
3.) None of these people exist in the US.

Is that what your overall point is?