I know there are a few others on here with Sleep Apnea - I have a question for
you people.

I'm on my first machine.  Due to my frequent job changes and moves, I've not
had the same insurance provider, any doctor, or anybody to read my bipap since
I was assigned this machine.  I love my machine, but lately I've definitely
been more tired that I was, and I feel like my machine is not blowing out air
as hard as it used to.  I'm going to go back to a doctor, but I was wondering
if anybody else has had a problem like this and what you did to resolve it in
the meantime.  Should I look for a repair person?  Where would I find one?

Thanks for your input,
Matt