Have you checked your filters, just out of curiosity? If that's not it, my next
thought would be that perhaps you need your pressure increased, however this is
not a do-it-yourself maneuver -- it requires another sleep study, at least it
does under the prevailing paradigm over here in New Mexico. Also, I lurk on a
couple of cpap support lists and someone there seems to think that setting the
level up yourself risks central apnea if this is not in fact what you need.
This is a patient saying this  though, so do not take this as gospel.

I think the place to start is a call to your doctor and perhaps another sleep
study is in order. He may want to look at a few other things first -- plenty of
things can cause fatigue.

hope that helps

Dana

> I know there are a few others on here with Sleep Apnea - I have a
> question for you people.
>
> I'm on my first machine.  Due to my frequent job changes and moves,
> I've not had the same insurance provider, any doctor, or anybody to
> read my bipap since I was assigned this machine.  I love my machine,
> but lately I've definitely been more tired that I was, and I feel like
> my machine is not blowing out air as hard as it used to.  I'm going to
> problem like this and what you did to resolve it in the meantime.
> Should I look for a repair person?  Where would I find one?
>
> Thanks for your input,
Matt