::shrug:: same place they have always been.

Underreported in my opinion, non-existent in yours. I am tired of this topic
and I think everyone else is too. It's pretty clear that the minds that were
open before this topic are still open, and the converse as well... so what's
the point? Especially since arguing such propositions as "iraq has a culture"
and "Muslims are people like other people" get you labelled a murder-condoning
terrorist supporting moral relativist around here. Not only that, arguing the
constancy of physical objects gets you labelled as out of touch. As Kevin so
eloquently says, fuck that. Life is too short ;)

By the way, I have the list on archives only now, and only check it when I feel
up to seeing ugliness, so if I don't answer something....I may not have seen
it. FYI.

Dana>Well, Dana, where are they now?