The critical feature is this:

"The IB program aims to give students a world perspective and develop
critical thinking skills."

Any conservative or fundy group is completely against anything that
teaches critical thinking skills and anything that has Americans
become less insular. It reduces the power of these groups that promote
ignorance, hostility and blind obedience to those in religious
authority.

larry