From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:42 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Apparently I work for an international marxist conspiracy...

Nice try, but in this case I think I'm on firm ground. Its not liberal
groups that are agitating against those programs that promote critical
thinking skills. Or claim that these are against "traditional family
values", or secretly controlled by some outside group etc.

But its your perogative to wear the tinfoil hats and watch out for the
black UN helicopters.