It's not about being full or not.
It's about allowing faster access to a certain resource on the net
before another.

You attempt to access MyBookstore.com. It takes you 1 minute to
download the content.
You attempt to access Amazon.com, who have paid for service, it takes
you 10 seconds to download the content. Who are you going to visit
more?

It has nothing to do with saturation, it has to do with
priority.Amazon pays, so if there are 1000 people trying to get there,
and 500 people trying to get to MyBookstore.com then the 1000 people
get to Amazon first.

It's not going to be maxxed, its not going to even be at the same time
necessarily, but it is an advantage to the people that pay. That's my
understanding, and even if I may be wrong on details I'm not wrong
about this:

Once you accept that there is an advantage, ANY advantage that this
creates for those Rich Corporations that can afford to pay, then you
must also accept that this disastrously alters the free and level
internet where once you pay for your bandwidth you have just as much
service on a network from a provider as the other guy.

That will no longer be the case.