A liberal is a person that
1. Thinks the government knows best what to do with your money so we
should all pay more taxes.
2. Thinks the US should cede control of the military to the UN. – and
hates the military
3. Thinks it's more important to teach the joys of homosexuality and
pretend the natural family structure is inferior.
4. Thinks everyone, except them, should make major sacrifices to save
the economy. Like not driving a 12 mpg Audi :)
5. Thinks the constitution is too old and we should let judges ignore
it at will.
6. Thinks big companies are evil, Wal-Mart, Exxon, Halliburton etc.

There's a lot more but that's a good start