My question was about the county clerk. The person responsible for letting
people know where to vote, and when the polls will be open.

I asked if there was a problem there, and you come back with Bush had phone
banks, so I didn't understand what you meant.

I think people should vote when they want. But they should also check with
Official sources about where to vote. Here you get a postcard in the mail a
couple of weeks before each election with the polling location, and the
times it is open. If you don't know, then there is a website where you can
search by street name or SSN to determine where you are to vote. There is
also a hotline provided by the county clerk with the information.

Why on earth were people listening to somebody calling them on the phone
that may or may not have had correct information.

  _____