From: John Galt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:15 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Stupid Dell

Hey, I put a smiley on it.

Sorry, I have no patience for BS, and it sounds like this guy is handing it
out.

BTW, Deana, the vast majority of drivers are either the default ones that
ship with XP, or they would be installed AFTER the initial OS install.  The
only exceptions to this I can think of are if you have any funky raid
drivers or whatever, and that's one of the questions you would be asked
during the install.

drivers.