Way to go Sandy!

I myself lost 40 lbs on Atkins, and I did it over a period of 6 months; a
bit slow by Atkins standards, but by "normal" diet standards very healthy, a
little less than 10 lbs a month. I took a break for about three months, but
took care not to reintroduce sugars (soda, some fruits like apples) and
large amounts of other carbs (which sucks, 'cause I'm a pasta lovin' freak!)
and maintained my new weight. now I'm three weeks into round two, my goal is
50 pounds by July (again, healthy by "normal" diet standards). I exercise
semi-regularly (when I'm not up to my eyeballs in code...) and I like the
fact that I still lose weight. My cholesterol is low, and I feel better and
am more alert than I have been in years. I'll stick with what works.

will
----
Knocking off the weight, for a better tomorrow.
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's Energy Management and Markets Business

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/