It has nothing to do with partisanship.  It has to do with respect. If
you don't respect the military don't hide behind it. If you want to
harm this country then you are fair game.

I never said anything disrespectful about McCain's military services.
I just don't agree with his politics. I would if he could be himself
but with the two party system jumping back and force means he'll
probably say or do anything.

By the way, stop thinking you know what I will say. And who are the others?