I'm not arguing that, Of course China and Islam aren't the same thing.

China and the people in China want money and prosperity.

Arab countries also want that, however radical Islam doesn't. You don't
change the mind of radicals by showing them the good life. The 9/11 guys
were here for some time enjoying what we had to offer, but they still got on
those planes and flew them into buildings. They believed that they would be
forgiven for their sins by becoming martyrs.