i'm not especially defending bush, what i am saying is that bush is no
different than a lot of other people at that time. as for kerry, why did he
take a video camera? the guy obviously planned a career in politics and he
wanted some hero footage. i never dissed his service, but to suggest that he
suddenly became politicized after vietnam is just absurd.

--
Robert Munn