thanks for the info.. I came home early and took Loki outside, he did
his business, whew, finally!. I let him play around a bit and jog with
me a bit, he's definitely worn out and fell to sleep in my arms. I'll
get him in about an hour to play and eat dinner. Oh and yeah, we're
getting him neutered, probably at about 6 months of age.. We're
waiting on him learning how to hike. I was told that if you neuter
them too early they may never learn how to hike.

Thanks