On 1/5/07, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One of the many reasons I live in Lexington. They attempted an ordinance
> here in regards to barking dogs, that could have fined the owner, or
> potentially caused the dog to be taken away should the dog bark on and
> off for any reason for more than a few minutes.

As someone who previously lived next door to a TOTAL ASSHOLE who left
his constantly barking dog out all day long three feet from my bedroom
window, I'll point out that not all dog owners are reasonable in their
maintenance of their pets and the noise they create.

I mean seriously, who buys an "outside dog" for a tiny backyard that's
sitting in the middle of an urban environment?  I know it's not a
popular opinion, and I do love dogs, but there are many nights I would
have shot that dog were it legal.

-Cameron