What part of PERSONAL OBSERVATION of scientific data didn't you understand?  I
can not point to any apolitical scientific organizations that share my beliefs.
 and I don't care.  You made unqualified statements that 95% of the scientific
community around the world agrees that "greenhouse" gasses are the cause of
climate change.  I doubt that.  There is no such monolythic viewpoint.

There are many organizations of scientists who put out that POLITICAL view, but
do all of the members believe it?

I can rely on the data I have seen.  Most of which is under NDA because it is
either private data I have been able to see or it is in use for a potential
published article.  I trust my training and my analytical ability.  It is
trusted by others, which is why I have been given access to the data.

To rely on a political theory exclusively as science is to deny the scientific
method.