On 2/12/07, Russel Madere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What part of PERSONAL OBSERVATION of scientific data didn't you
> understand?  I can not point to any apolitical scientific organizations that
> share my beliefs.  and I don't care.  You made unqualified statements that
> 95% of the scientific community around the world agrees that "greenhouse"
> gasses are the cause of climate change.  I doubt that.  There is no such
> monolythic viewpoint.

I was more interested in the evolution angle, as I almost always am, than
the climate change one. I'm pretty sure such a monolythic viewpoint does
exist for evolution....but am willing to concede it probably does not for
climate change and it's causality as it relates to humans.

So...i rescind the 95% for climate change.

I can rely on the data I have seen.  Most of which is under NDA because it
> is either private data I have been able to see or it is in use for a
> potential published article.  I trust my training and my analytical
> ability.  It is trusted by others, which is why I have been given access to
> the data.

I most humbly hold out the possibility that you are privy to huge amounts of
data to which I am not. It is wholly possible that this evidence refutes the
evidence available in the public sector which seems to support human
causality.

Left only to see that the publically available scientific evidence seems to
support a theory of human causality....what would you have me believe at
present?????

--
She's a PhD in "I told you so"
You've a knighthood in "I'm not listening"