My "vast majority" starts with the largest association of American
scientists, and the organization that publishes "Science", the largest
circulated general science journal in the world:

www.aaas.org

They promote the teaching of evolution and generally concurr with the IPCC
findings about global warming. That's an awful lot of smart people with the
same political bent, when you combine the IPCC and the AAAS.

However, I'm more than willing to consider the large organizations of
leading scientists that you can provide whom dispute evolution as valid
science and discount the affects of humans on global warming.....?