I am correct am I? About what? This link seems to have been posted in
a sarcastic attempt to show that Gore is a bad person, but I don't see
anything here about waiving enforcement. It says that Gore's dad owned
stock in Occidental, that Occidental gave Gore Jr campaign
contributions and that the Clinton administration's  policies toward
Columbia may have made it easier for Occidental to drill there. Am I
missing something? It's interesting if true, which I will take for
granted for the moment given the source, but the dots aren't exactly
connected.