I would think that if that version was anywhere close to a real mac it would be 
much more mainstream. I remember when it first came out, was a hot topic for 
like a week then all but gone. And pearpc was trying to do it as well with 
crappy luck. So if I take an older "spare" apple and install vmware and put 
windows on it and then judge windows performance by that... would that be a 
fair assessment of windows?

Maybe it's my bad for assuming it you could install it on a "spare" computer 
which of course would be an old hunk of junk because after all it is a "spare" 
and I am sure by your answer that it would give me the same capabilities, 
usefulness & user experience as my loaded macbook pro. I am truly sorry, I 
really don't know how I could have thought otherwise....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create Web Applications With ColdFusion MX7 & Flex 2. 
Build powerful, scalable RIAs. Free Trial
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJS 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231116
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to