> I'd be the first one to try to disarm/subdue/kill him, because I've
> had seven years of martial arts and self defense training. I have no
> problem attempting to disarm someone who's carrying a concealed handgun,
> simply because the in the time that it would take the carrier to remove
> and use the handgun, I'll already have gotten the knockout blow or joint
> break in.

Pal, I'm a 46 year-old fat guy, and back in the day (many moons ago) I trained
in either Tae Kwon Do or American Karate almost every day, so I know what
"martial arts" can and can't do, and I can drop your ass attempting to do
*anything* with me starting from a holstered pistol coming through a door with
you anywhere in that classroom.  If we see each other, you lose.  Period.

Can you please point to one instance of your scenario *ever* happening to
someone who wasn't just a complete incompetent with a firearm?

Crouch your tiger and hide your dragon all you want, your ass still goes down.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
BlueDragon Alliance Founding Committee

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com