> In the
> case of unknown nut jobs where you don't know the extent of what is going
> on, walking blind into a halway to investigate gun file might just get you
> killed

If I walk blindly into a hallway to investigate gun fire, then I hope that I
would at least have my testicles shot off so that I could not possibly infect
the rest of the world with offspring that might inherit such incredible
stupidity.

There are proper tactical ways of doing this-- even when you're massively
stressed.  We do share at least a little instinct with our animal bretheren;
the rest we learn from training.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
BlueDragon Alliance Founding Committee

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com