except for the fact that this whole country was built on
immigration... when did all the xenophobic fncktards forget that?

you really think life in the US would be better if we closed off the
borders and we became like the Russians or the Germans or the French
at various times in their histories.

this nation has always thrived as a nation of immigrants. This nation
however fncked up it has been, has always been seen as better than
wherever the hell people are coming from. Changing that will destroy
America rather than save it.