I don't think clear cutting forests or replanting unatural ones is
insignificant. There are many examples...

Has nothing to do with the warming of the atmosphere.... but I think it's
pretty hard to deny the pollution we create is insignificant as well...

Maybe not "as dramatic" as some make it out....

There's 2 cents worth...

Yves