But what are the affects to the CLIMATE?  The effects on the environment are
not insignificant, I accept that.  Give me more than a politicized theory that
greenhouse gasses are the cause of global warming.

Again, I don't doubt warming, but I DO doubt human causation.  My THEORY is
that the human effect is statistically insignificant.  I have yet to see hard
science that suggests greenhouse gasses alone cause global warming.  I have yet
to see hard science greenhouse gasses have any effect beyond causing algal
blooms.

Give me a peer review article that suggests this and I can probably poke holes
in the science.