From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 9:03 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Okay, guys, wish me luck!

> Chris wrote:
> I lost 40 lbs in 8 weeks slightly moderating my diet and doing DDR
> about
> 1/2 an hour a day.

That's cool!  I heard Wii is coming out with "WiiFit" which will be some
type of exercise thing which, I'm sure, will be inferior to DDR.

BTW - with losing that much weight in 8 weeks are you sure it was all
fat?  That sounds pretty fast.  For me I found that, if I wanted to keep
muscle, I had to adjust my expectation to about 3-4 lbs per week MAX.
That was around a 2500 kCal high fat/high protein/low carb diet.
 I even find that if I do it exactly right I can lose fat but gain
muscle.

The trick to keep my body from eating my lean muscle was to take BCAAs
in the morning and afternoon (my protein shakes have ON pro-complex
which has it too).  Before I started doing that I'd lose fat, but muscle
too.