Ha!  The castle in Las Vegas.  Yeah, roxors.  I remember this one
hot chick I would've got funky with down at those springs... had just
started running with my woman back then, decided to make an effort
to not make mistakes made before.  And maybe it was platonic. =]

For a while I was traveling around the state doing training on stuff
for childcare related whatnots.  Met some interesting people, got
to get out... wasn't half bad.  It really is quite nice, and I can totally
see that Desert Solitaire, Monkey Wrench type "why the hell are
we expanding cities, etc." mindset- which is funny as hell, cuz that
was like, back when stuff was way tiny in comparison.  Life!

Chaco canyon... is that the one with the ruins up in the sides of
the canyon?  Freaking awesome!  I get stuff confused- wish my
brain could keep it all, photographic like- Instead I'm like "or is that
canyon deche?" wait, that's not right... Bah.  Guess there's a down
side to taking things for granted.   aYup.

All this talk makes me nostalgic tho- it's been too long that I've
forgone just about everything in favor of completing Too Much
Stuff.  Far too long.  Shit.  Well, I'm gonna finish this report so
I might, just might, not get called on to perform during this
vacation, at least.  Yes, looks like the generated files are now
generated, so, lates- it's report testing time!

__
<!--- TODO: Implement Method --->  - unknown
my heart is beating your face - Sage