this doesn't sound the least bit familiar to you I take it?

Don't get me wrong, based on his speech at Columbia he is ignorant.
But you assume the US is not. It's like watching a train wreck in slow
motion; yes the administration *is* that stupid. Yes, Iran apparently
has no clue that this is so....

Dana