On Nov 27, 2007 11:42 AM, Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "They came in the front yard with me, man" if he's referring to his
> front yard, then yeah I have to agree..  If they were on his property
> then I believe he has the right. If they were not on his property,
> then I can't see the self-defense there. I don't think burglary should
> be punishable by death.

While I understand the right to defend yourself, there must be
additional rules surrounding this that need to be upheld in order for
this to work... At the least would be that harm may come to you or
another person if the activity was left unintended to. This is not the
case here. Now that being said, I wonder if this guy was slatted to
move into a retirement home anyway and he figured he'd have a better
time in jail. LOL

>> 911: "Nope, don't do that. Ain't no property worth shooting
somebody over, OK?"

LOL, Ain't still isn't a word right?

>> Caller: "Boom. You're dead." (Sounds of gunshots) "Get the law over
here quick. I've managed to get one of them, he's in the front yard
over there.

Over there would I think refer to the neighbors yard.