It's shameless what goes on in the health care industry. I agree, eventually
the system is going to collapse if it isn't completely overhauled, but what
is a better alternative? My father-in-law is a retired surgeon who works
part-time as a consultant to the insurance industry. His job is to review
physician submitted treatments and look for fraud and abuse. It's
unbelievable what some doctors try to get away with.

I don't have a problem with anyone making a profit, even a big profit, but
fraud is unacceptable.