That might be a dictionary definition of it, however I can assure you
it's not a military or treaty definition of it.

BTW, why no complaints about the torture tactics used AGAINST U.S.
Service men and woman in EVERY war we've ever fought in.  Why do we
always need to be the ones following the rules while everyone else gets
to fuck around?