Welcome to the Jungle baby, we got what ya need!
Water down your throat and a confession in the bag!
It's all for Democracy, And oh don't forget: your Lib-er-ty!

Men fought and died in a civil war in your land many years back.
It's a shame the only thing they fought for was a piece of paper
It's a shame that Spirit and morality can't be legislated.
It's a bigger shame that with so much blood spilt it should have to be.
..
If anything you can show the world what a sunny fantasy the concept of
Liberty is.
If anything you can show the world that: Good Is A Point Of View.
Write that on the Torch and Burn It.
Stitch it in Red, White And Blue, you've earned it.