Again the only people that I see whose civil liberties are being
violated are the ones who are doing something wrong, and at that point
you forfeit these liberties. I believe that the intent of this whole
thing is to speed up the investigative process and not mire it up
waiting for some judge or grand jury issue a subpoena. And let's not
forget that there are leaks all throughout the government, so again if
you run it through legal channels, you risk the perpetrators being notified.