On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Loathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Season 1 is missing the last 6 episodes :(

/me looks at the time of first post, time of Loathe's post, does some math

Ummm hmmmmm.  :-)

like the second or third one was missing the last 20 mins, too.
* * *
I still remember watching that first episode with my fams... it really
touched us.  We were all like, "awwwww".  And time is fun to ponder
too, neh?
Oddly, I didn't watch as much when they went off battling fools in
their super ship.  Mostly do to timing, I reckon, as I'd watch just
about any sci-fi available.  Maybe DS9 conflicted with DSV or
something.  Haha. :-P

Never watched more than random Voyagers... but I liked them alright.

Truly, the original is probably my favorite, followed by NG/DS9 and
the rest.  I even religiously watched Enterprise, as much as the intro
music galled me.  I mean, WTF?!?  "I can fly, so high, like a bird" or
whatever.  Blech!  Give me the symphony!
Space Odyssey really nailed that, neh?

I still got little shivers watching the first DS9 tho, even years later.

I've always loved space stations, and, well space, I guess.  To boldly
go, where no *cough*one*cough* has gone...
I wonder if the people who didn't like DS9 didn't like B5 either?  Adam?  :-)

--
Cardassian rule may have been oppressive, but at least it was simple