> "Creator" is a fairly oblique, non-specific, and non-Judeo-Christian term.

It is a Judeo-Christian term, how can you say it isn't?

> It is, in point of context with the Foynding Fathers, a Deist term. If the
Declaration of Independence were meant to be a Christian or Judeo-Christian
document, it would have said God; probably would have even said God, the
Father, or something similar.

Nobody claimed it was a Judeo-Christian document.
It says:"they were careful to place Biblical morality directly into our
founding documents and laws"

> This "Biblical Morality" is wholly and truly not "Biblical" at all, save
that the common sense it serves appears in that book--it appears elsewhere
in history, as well.

Claiming the bible plagiarized doesn't change the point.

> Again, this perceived Judeo-Christian value system is borrowed from other
history as well, and does not make the foundation of this Nation Christian
by any means.

Claiming the bible plagiarized doesn't change the point.