> Sgt Sorge wrote:
> The military got to run WWI,
> WWII and Desert Storm and you see the results of that? We won hands
> down.

Dude.  Rumsfeld, i.e., "the military", ran Iraq soup to nuts and you
see the result? Anarchy.

But you are close on one thing - the real generals, the ones that
actually knew how to succeed - were fired or quit.  The entire senior
military leadership, in fact, quit on Bush.

Seriously, I know you think movies like 'Bush's War' and 'No End In
Sight' are propaganda, but if you want to know the truth about how
things got to be what they are today, I urge you to watch them and
listen to Bush's own people tell you how Bush and Rumsfeld fucked them
over with rampant stupidity.

There is no "smart" side.  Not the military, not the conservatives,
not the liberals, not the Republicans, not the Democrats.

Dumb is dumb.  And like it or not Bush was and is a fucking moron.
And so is his entire staff.  They're all dumbfucks.

They could've been Democrats just as easily.

Listen to smart people who have track records of success, vote for
them, and ignore their party.  THAT is how you can best serve your
country.