You're assuming mother-bombers are rational. That's a large assumption.

Yes, if there was some reason that could be addressed, then that reason should be
addressed and corrected through compromise.

But if the opposition is irrational, no compromise is possible.

If compromise were possible between Israel and the Palestinians, it would already have
taken place.  As a democracy and a capitalist system, Israel demonstrates that it is a
rational government. As a society of haters and bigots and suicide bombers, Palestine
demonstrates that is is an irrational society.

H.

from: "Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:40:44 -0500