Besides the lies, as Michael so well points out ... you say: "then people
here will call there actions terrorism and
will condemn them, but no one seems to get a bite concerned to what is
happening to the Palestinians."

1) What is happening to Arafat and his thug fellow travelers (and any
innocent civilian Palestinians who might get caught in the cross fire) is
totally the fault of the Palestinians. They have brought it on 100 percent
themselves.

2) Do you even know the definition of terrorism?  Terrorism is acts of
violence against civilian, non-military targets to incite fear. The
Palestinians engage in terrorism. Israel acts in a morally-justifiable
military response, using military force against military targets. This is
not terrorism. To call Israeli action terrorism is pure twisting of the
English language. Israel is acting in self defense. The suicide bombers are
acting out of irrational hate. There is a world of moral difference.

It's one thing, however, to take sides against Israel. I'm sure there are
lots of reasonable justifications for not being a fan of Israel (thought I
can't think of any), but to defend the suicide bombers and the terrorists
who pollute Palestinian society (which I'm sure otherwise is a very nice
society) is just reprehensible.

H.