Bush is yesterday's news.

Several people have commented about how electing Obama will help our
image in the rest of the world. The truth is, electing anyone else
will help our image in the rest of the world. I was just saying to my
wife this evening, as she commented how sick she was of Bush, that
pretty much everyone is sick of Bush, and that in an era of 24 x 7
news coverage, eight years is a long time for anyone to be President.